Why not book with us today?
Please tell us the campus and dates you are interested in
Terms & Conditions
We will send you an application form to be filled. Upon its arrival we will send you an invoice with all the payment details and a request of £500.00 deposit per student. Your booking is not confirmed until we have received the deposit. Full payment must be received no later than 4 Weeks prior to the course start date with bank transfer. If this is not received the booking is NOT confirmed.
In accordance with the UK Visas and Immigration guidelines, prior issuing a visa letter, we require the full deposit. If the Visa has been rejected, you will receive a refund of the total amount except a minimum of £50 administration fee, only after we have received a letter from the consulate stating your Visa denial.
1. If the cancellation is received more than 6 weeks before the starting date of the course, we will refund 90% of the course fee.
2. Cancellations less than 6 weeks before the course commences Trinity UK will refund 80% of the course fees.
3. Cancellations less than 5 weeks before the course commences Trinity UK will refund 65% of the course fees.
4. Cancellations less than 4 weeks before the course commences Trinity UK will refund 50% of the course fees.
5. Cancellations less than 3 weeks before the course commences Trinity UK will refund 40% of the course fees.
6. Cancellations less than 2 weeks before the course commences Trinity UK will refund 25% of the course fees.
7. Cancellations less than 1 week before the course commences Trinity UK will refund 10% of the course fees.
8. Once students have applied for a refund, all arranged acceptance letters and visa applications will no longer be valid.
9. If a student is not accepted for a student visa we will return the course fee minus £50.00 administration fee but evidence must be provided.
Any refunds due will be paid to the person or organisation who originally paid the fees and will be made within 45 calendar days of written.
Students withdrawing from the course once it is started, the fee will be not refunded.
Damage of property
Students will be required to pay a deposit of £40/€50 towards any replacement keys or damages. In the event of damages, students must pay the full cost. The deposit will be returned on departure day.
Trinity TS UK Ltd requires students with adequate heath, accident and travel insurance while attending our courses.
Limitation of liability
Trinity TS UK Ltd shall not be liable for any damages, loss, costs, expenses claims or proceedings howsoever arising and whether actual or contingency except for death or personal injury resulting from negligence of Trinity TS UK Ltd, its employees, agents, consultants, subcontractors or suppliers whilst acting within the scope of or in the course of their employment or contract.
Agents are required to complete a suitability check of Group Leaders prior to arrival and submit a letter to Trinity TS UK Ltd stating so.
Resolution of disputes
In the event of a dispute between student, group leader, agent and Trinity TS UK Ltd, procedures are in place. The Centre Manager should be the first person to made aware of the situation. Each complaint will be fully investigated provided that it is received within 30 days from the end of the course and all fees have been paid. In the situation that the complaint is not resolved, the student should write a complaint to our main office in London (address at the bottom of our website). Our centres are accredited British Council and also members of English UK. These organisations will handle unresolved complaints. Their addresses or contact details are available online www.britishcouncil.org or www.englishuk.com
Trinity TS UK Ltd will be not responsible for any costs incurred by or on behalf or the student as a result of causes beyond our control. Example of causes but shall not be limited to riot, war, threat of war, industrial dispute, civil strike, terrorist activity, nuclear or natural disaster, unusually adverse weather conditions, infectious diseases.
The student agrees to participate in promotional activities undertaken by Trinity TS UK Ltd which include photography, videoing, recording and other such activities. These activities may result in the production of materials featuring the student such as brochures, posters, websites, newsletters and marketing campaigns. Students can opt out of involvement in marketing material on arrival by filling in the relevant part of the parental consent form.
Our host families in Leicester are recruited by an external agency for Trinity TS UK Ltd. The students will be taken to and from Leicester Campus by a family host every day. The journey could be from 5 to 15 minutes long.
ENGLISH SUMMER CAMPS FOR 10 TO 17 YEARS OLD STUDENTS From 3rd to 16th July and from 17th to 30th…
UPDATE – BREXIT Information For Students Coming To The UK EU students can come to study English in the UK…